Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) is a 3-day course designed to prepare Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Project Leaders to successfully handle and provide a system approach to Requirement Management aligned to the Business Analysts Book of Knowledge (BABOK v3) and prepare them towards the BA Certification Exam. In an era of cost constraints, market turbulence and organizational stress, the role of a business analyst has never been so critical! Business analysts today are charged with delivering business value with an eye on managing requirements risks, as well as assessing and reporting against effective business controls. Today there is a strong demand for individuals who can identify business needs, devise solutions and translate them into information technology specifications that enable enterprises to achieve desired goals. Such individuals, also known as business analysts (BAs) or IT business analysts can work in different industries and may have different titles and roles such as Business Consultants, Business Process Analysts, Data Analysts, Systems Analysts, Business Architects or Requirements Analysts.
Each participant who will be registering for the training program will be given a Free BABOK V3 Soft copy (worth Php 9,000.00). *ONE SOFT COPY PER COMPANY
- COURSE INFORMATION
Duration: 3 days
Training course outline –> Click here
Contact person: Ms Duy Linh – 0901 43 23 13
With this course, participants will be able to:
- Build internal and external stakeholder confidence through the use of industry-standard business analysis practices.
- Gain client recognition by showing professional commitment in the Business Analysis field.
- Build your professional career by being formally recognized as an experienced BA professional.
- TARGET AUDIENCE
- Business Analysts
- IT Project Managers
- Business Process Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Software QA/ Developers
To qualify to take the CBAP® Exam, the participant must qualify for the following:
- At least 7500 work hours in the last 10 years in the field of Business Analysis.
- At least 900 hours work experience in at least 4 out of the 6 Knowledge Areas mentioned in the BABOK Guide Outline.
- At least 35 hours of professional development.
- Two references from your manager, client or a CBAP® recepient.
- Agreement with the CBAP® Code of Conduct